I will contact you via email within 24 hours of purchasing to schedule your Coaching Session(s)
Are you new to the bodhrán, Scottish percussion, or Celtic music in general and don’t have an expert who can help you where you live? Are you an experienced player who wants to learn a more modern approach? Have you been enrolled in my online program and want to make sure your technique is on the right track? Are you interested in working on the physical and mental aspects of music performance? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, 1-on-1 online coaching is for you!
I tailor my coaching for learners of any background and experience level. I develop a unique program just for you based on your goals.
Benefits of 1-on-1 Online Coaching
- Convenience: Get coaching from with me without leaving the comfort of your home.
- No commuting in traffic to and from coaching sessions.
- Access to high-quality coaching wherever you are located anywhere in the world.
- Flexibility: Coaching sessions can occur outside of “normal business hours”, and you are not locked into doing sessions on a set schedule.
- Convenient and secure payment directly through RebellionDrums.com.
- You can pay for a single coaching session, or save money and buy a block of multiple coaching sessions at a discount.
How does Online Coaching Work?
- Coaching sessions are tailored to your individual goals.
- You’ll only need a computer, tablet, or phone with a webcam, internal or external mic, headphones, and a good internet connection.
- Coaching is available via Skype or FaceTime.
- Intermediate English language skills are required.
- 1-on-1 coaching sessions with me are just like a good conversation.
- Coaching sessions are a combination of you playing exercises, drum scores, et cetera, me giving you feedback on your playing, and also providing you with playing demonstrations of the material.
- The visual and aural aspects of online video conferencing allow me to see what’s happening with your technique, and accurately hear what you sound like as well.
- In most ways, 1-on-1 online coaching sessions are just like I’m in the room with you.
Performing and teaching are the two biggest passions in my life. I have a unique perspective, having grown up in the Scottish Piping and Drumming scene, but also possessing years of classical training and a degree in Percussion Performance. I bring real-world experience to the table, having performed and recorded with the highest level of professional ensembles all over the world. I’m able to tailor my coaching for learners of any background and experience level, from seasoned performers looking to expand their tonal palette, to adult beginners who’ve never played an instrument.